Friday, November 9, 2012

Happy #3!!

I seriously cannot believe it has been 3 years since Karsyn was born!  These last 3 years have been the best!  I couldn't imagine my life without her!  Her birthday was Wednesday, the 7th.  The 3 of us celebrated all day long, but her actual party isn't until Saturday.  I will post pics from that too, but wanted to share our little celebration with our princess!! 

When she woke up, I told her it was her birthday and she could have anything for breakfast she wanted.....she chose Pop Tarts!!  LOL!!!  Yes, her hair is this crazy every morning!!


Karsyn was so happy that she got to do her very favorite thing on her birthday.....gymnastics!!  She just loves Miss Kelly and doing all the neat stuff during class!!!


She was talking to herself in the mirror and I thought it was a perfect time to get a picture of just how long and curly her hair is!!  It has taken 3 full years to get this much hair!!!  LOL


After gymnastics, we made a trip to Guymon to meet Daddy for lunch!  We ate at her very favorite place.....Taco Tico!!  That's right.....she takes after her Mommy and asks for it every time we go to Guymon!! 

I asked her what she wanted for supper for her birthday, and she responded with, "Basghetti, I guess!!"  LOL!  For a long time, we couldn't get her to eat it, and now she loves it!!! 
 

Her birthday party isn't until Saturday, but we couldn't let the day go by without having some sort of party and cake so she could blow out her candles!!  So, Daddy got some Elmo cupcakes for her! 

Scared of the fire!!

She started getting excited when we started singing Happy Birthday to her!

Can't wait to blow out the candles!

Got 2 of 3 blown out first try!

Mmmmmm


After her cupcake, we went to the living room and let her open the presents we got her!  She was so excited, she could hardly stand still!!!

Opening the first one...

It's a Leap Pad 2!!  She loves to play on my Kindle, so we decided she needed something just for her!!  We were right....she hasn't put it down since!!!!

Pure concentration!!!  

Here is a video that we got of her opening her presents!!  We could not stop laughing!!  She was so excited and had no idea what she was excited about!!!


Her other present.....a Mommy Doctor doll!  She loves to play doctor on Mark and I and I saw this and thought this would be perfect!!  The doll talks to her (it is kinda creepy)!!!  LOL!!

Say Ahhhhhh!!!!
 
I think Karsyn had a pretty darn good day!!  She went to bed happy as can be and excited for her party on Saturday!!  She is already telling everybody that she is 3, but will be 4 soon!!  LOL!!  Growing up way to fast for this momma, so I am cherishing every moment I can while it lasts!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment