Tuesday, November 13, 2012

3 Year Pictures

Once again, Judy has blown us away!!!  She came out to the house to take Karsyn's 3 year pictures and I cannot pick a favorite!!!  We went over to the Home Place of the farm to take some pictures and went to the house where my grandpa was born for more.  We are so blessed to be able to raise our daughter in the very place I was raised that has so much family history!!!  I sure hope my grandparents like these pictures!!!



 

 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 

 
 

 
 
And last, but definitely not least.....Judy was able to capture the true nature of Karsyn!!! 
 
I have no idea how we can possibly get any better than these next year!!  Judy, you are amazing and you have a special ability to get the pictures that depict Karsyn to the T!!!  We love you and can't thank you enough!!
 


No comments:

Post a Comment