Monday, February 21, 2011

Me and My Grandpa

Mommy woke up with a fever this morning and feeling all yucky.  I think I gave her my stomach bug that I just had :(  So, I got to spend some quality time with my Grandpa today, and he took me to Costco to go shopping.  Here are some pictures that he sent mommy to show her how much fun we were having!!

We are fixing to leave in our little caps!

When I got in the car, I got really sleepy, so I pulled my cap down over my face like Grandpa does, and took a little nap on the way there!

Grandpa is showing me the good stuff to buy!!!

When we got back in the car, the sun was shining in my face, so I figured out that I could cover my face with my little cap and block it!  Man, why didn't somebody show me this sooner!!!

All worn out from a day of shopping!  Fixing to take another nap in the car!

I love my grandpa and the time I get to spend with him!!  Can't wait for our next adventure together!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment