Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Dear Santa

Christmas is fast approaching, and we had the opportunity to go see Santa in the Guymon parade with Lori, Ben, Zoe, and Zane.  It was a very cold day, but Karsyn was so excited to see the lights and ask Santa for the toys she wants for Christmas!

Zoe and Zane having fun on the way to Guymon

Zane, Zoe, and Karsyn waiting patiently for the parade to start

Mommy and Karsyn trying to stay warm

She was having a blast sitting in the little chair

We finally made it inside to see Santa!!

What do I ask him??


Dear Santa,

Last year I wrote you and you came through with the toys that I really wanted!  So, we are giving it a shot again this year!!  I have been a very good girl again this year!  I have learned my manners and say please and thank you.  So, will you PLEASE bring me some awesome toys this year??  I would like a little baby doll (a Barbie would work too).  I also love anything that has to deal with Mickey Mouse!  I have a goofy doll, so I would like some of the others too!  Goofy sleeps with me and rides in the car with me...he is a really good pal, so I can't wait to let the others tag along with us too!!  Mommy says I need some jeans that don't fall off me.......I think this is more of a mommy request, but I will go ahead and ask you for mommy so she doesn't have to write you a letter too!!  See, aren't I sweet??  The toy that I would REALLY like to have is a kitchen!  I love to pretend to cook and help mommy in the kitchen, so I really want my own little kitchen so I can cook like mommy does!!  My list isn't very long this year, but is still as important as last year's!  Thank you for reading my letter, and I can't wait til you come to my house!  I'm gonna try to wait up for you, but I doubt I will make it because I go to bed at 8:00!  Just remember that I tried!!!  THANK YOU!!!

Love,

Karysn Paige Gurley 



(She wouldn't smile for the camera!)

No comments:

Post a Comment