Monday, April 25, 2011

Easter Eggstravaganza

The church we attend, Crossroads Community Church, hosted an Easter Eggstravaganza for the community on Saturday.  This was the first year for Karsyn to hunt eggs, so we were all so excited to go and support our church and have some fun!!! 

Chick-fil-A had a booth set up and gave Karsyn a little cow, which is now her favorite stuffed animal!!

I think this would be a perfect advertisement for them!!

Too busy wanting to pet a puppy to look at the camera!

She even got to meet the Easter Bunny....a little shy at first!
 Awww....she hurt his feelings  :(

Once she got warmed up to him, she wanted to hold his hand!!

Daddy, Karsyn, and the Easter Bunny!

They had a face painting station, so we thought we would give it a try, and sure enough, she sat still long enough to get a bunny nose!!  She never even tried to rub it off!

They had a puppet show, and Karsyn could not get enough of them!!

We had a little time before the egg hunt, so Daddy took Karsyn down the slide a few times!

Time to hunt eggs!!!  What do I do Mommy??

Oh!!!  I see!!  I pick them up and put them in my basket!!

I don't need your help anymore, Mom!!  I got this under control!!

I found another one!!!

Checking out what I got inside of them!

Helping Mommy open eggs!


We had a blast and want to thank Crossroads Community Church for putting on an amazing event for the little ones in the community!!  You guys do awesome work!!

1 comment:

  1. I am so glad you share this blog with me Myranda! I have been watching for the pictures from the Easter Eggstravangza. Karsyn, you are such a JOY!! Love you
    Brenda

    ReplyDelete