Sunday, April 17, 2011

As Promised...

I made a promise to put some updated pics on here for you all, and I am keeping that promise!!!  Yay for me to be able to find a little bit of time in our busy lives these days to share what is most dear to our hearts....our little girl that is not so much a baby anymore!! 

My parents recently got some chickens, and oh my how Karsyn LOVES them!!  Everytime she thinks of them, she says....CHICKY...and runs for the door!!  So, whenever Grandma gets a chance to steal Karsyn away, out the door they go to feed the chickens....between you and me, I think Grandma loves the chickens as much as Karsyn does!! 


Heeerrrrreeee Chicky, Chicky!!



It's so funny how my best friend from my childhood posted a blog about her little boy riding his rocking horse just the other day!  Santa got Karsyn one for Christmas, and he knew she was too little for it then, but he also knew she would come to love it before next Christmas!  She drags it around with her, then when it's in the perfect spot, she stops, goes to the side of it, grabs onto the handles, and climbs on!  She loves to rock fast.  I taught her to squeeze the ears so it sings to her, and she just squeezes and squeezes....almost so much that I wish I hadn't taught her how!! 



She also knows when it's time to go bye-bye....when I put her shoes on, she starts saying BYE and runs for the door.  She even tries to open it, but she's still not quite tall enough to turn the handles!!  Once she is outside, she runs to the car, and tries to open those doors.  If she can't open one, she will go to the next!! 



The Easter Bunny brought Karsyn some bubbles this year, but couldn't stand to keep them from her until actual Easter!  So, Daddy took Karsyn outside for some bubble fun!!!



Ummmm....where do you think you are going???

BUBBLES!!!

Look at my crazy hair!!

Just tryin' to catch 'em!


Here are some pics from today before and after church.  She loves getting all dressed up!!






She wants so bad to pet him, but can't quite get the nerve yet!  

Curly locks

What mom?!?!  I'm just lookin' out the window!!


2 comments:

  1. She is getting so big!! Her horse is sooo cute! Kage and her would have so much fun playing on their horses together. Kage would teach her how to shoot his gun! ;) Hope to see you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love her sweet blonde curls! Sevyn loves bubbles and going bye-bye too! They are growing up so fast!!

    ReplyDelete