Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Dear Santa


Dear Santa,


Mommy and Daddy told me that you have a list that you keep of who has been naughty and who has been nice. Well, let me tell you...I have been VERY nice!! I have started learning what I can get away with, and what they think is “dangerous”….I sometimes throw a little fit because I think their “dangerous” list is a bit long, and try to sneak getting into some things. But, my fits don’t last long, and I’m back to being nice as nice can be!! I even give lots of hugs and kisses, smile, and laugh all the time! I have been eating all my fruits and veggies that my mommy says are good for me, and have been drinking all my milk to make my bones healthy and strong!!

This year, I would like some toys that have lights and make lots of noises. Those are my favorite. You know, the ones that talk to me that are supposed to help me learn! I also need some new bath toys. My toys are getting boring so I try to crawl all over the bathtub and also try to stand up. Mommy gets very frustrated with me and says I could slip and fall and hurt myself. So, I need some toys that will keep my mind occupied while I am getting all cleaned up and smelling good! I also need some mittens for my little tiny hands. Winter has arrived here in Kansas City, and mommy says it’s much colder here than it was in Oklahoma, so my hands are going to get cold without some mittens!

One last thing, we are traveling back to Oklahoma for Christmas this year, so I don’t want you to miss me. We will be at Nana’s house in Pawhuska, so make sure you stop there! I promise to leave you cookies and milk! Tell Mrs. Claus and all the Elves and Reindeer hi for me!


Love,

Karsyn Paige Gurley


No comments:

Post a Comment