Wednesday, December 15, 2010

1 Year Pictures - Part II

As promised, I am putting up another set of pictures that were taken of Karsyn for her 1 year pictures.  We also took our 1st official family pics that day.  I can't pick a favorite, so here are quite a few pictures!!  Enjoy....












Such an ornery little thing!

I love her little hands in this pic!

"Blowing Kisses"


Tiny, perfect little toes!


Yep, I'm sick of the headband!!

Freedom!!!

But I don't want to wear it!!

Look at these cute tiny shoes!




We would like to send a special "Thank You" to ShaRita Owens for doing such a wonderful job with the pictures, Mendi Trogdon for making the hairbow that matched the vest, and Rina Teel for sending such a cute onesie with her name on it and a bow to match for her 1st birthday!!    

 

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh she is so cute and I just love photos like this! Her plaid is SO cute!!!

    ReplyDelete