Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Halloween 2010

We contemplated long and hard about what to dress Karsyn up for Halloween this year.  In the end, we found the cutest little Ladybug costume, and fell in love with it!!  I then found a ladybug trick-or-treating bucket, and realized it was meant to be!!!  Our small town had their downtown trick-or-treating for the kids on Friday, the 29th.  It was originally planned for Saturday afternoon, but Daddy saved the day on his way home by noticing all the little kids and their parents walking up and down the streets.  If he wouldn't have seen them, we would have missed it all together.  I have no idea why they changed the date, but I sure am glad we were able to make it.  So, he rushed home, and we got her all dressed up really fast, and off we went.  We had a little time before we left to take a few pics....

Get this thing off my head!!!! 

Is my teardrop making you feel sorry for me??
(Click the picture to see it close-up)

I will not look at you until you get this off me!!

Ok, maybe I will tolerate it for one night..

We went into town and joined all the fun!!  There were lots of kids that I didn't know what to think of.  I just stared at them all.  Even though I didn't smile at one single person, they all thought I was cute!!

Mommy and I downtown Trick-or-Treating

My favorite place to be!!

Made it back home safe and sound....whew....what a night!!!  

Me and my pumpkin


The 3 of us celebrating our First Halloween as a Family of 3!!!

I had so much fun this year that I can't wait until next year when I can actually EAT my candy that I get......Daddy, next year, it's ALL mine!!!  

No comments:

Post a Comment