Tuesday, October 26, 2010

1st Annual Pumpkin Patch

We went to the Pumkin Patch for the first time this past week!!  We had to go during the week, so they didn't have the hayride available, but that's ok....we will know next year to go on the weekend!!  Here are a few pics from our 1st Annual Pumpkin Patch!!!





This might be the one!! 

The three of us with our pumpkin

Our pumpkin is almost as big as I am!!

Grandpa and I with their pumpkin

 Helping Daddy wash our pumpkin

Look......my flower fits in with the rest of these!!

Of course, I had to have my very own tiny pumpkin!!

Just me

I don't know about this itchy stuff they call hay!!

Daddy found me a wagon that he pulled me around in!!  Man, that thing was fun!!

Daddy and me being silly!!

On the way home, I entertained Grandma with spit bubbles....

......and kisses too!!

I had a blast choosing my very own pumpkin!!  I can't wait until next year to do it all over again!!!

Mommy and Daddy and Grandma and Grandpa are having a pumpkin carving contest, and I get to judge!!!!  We will put those pictures up soon, so come back and check them out!!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment