Sunday, August 5, 2012

Vacation at Grandma and Grandpa's

Karsyn and I went to the Lake of the Ozarks with the family to see Grandma and Grandpa for a week!!  We were having such a great time, I forgot to take pictures!!  LOL!!  Here are the whole three pictures I took while we were there!  I'm gonna have to be a better mom the next time we go and take more pictures for the memories!!!

Karsyn and I swam in the lake a few times and she loved it!  It was much easier to let her swim in this pool with Charlee, though!!  At least she didn't have to have a life jacket on and could play with toys!



I took this pic for Daddy who had to stay at home because of work.  She was definitely worn out every night, but loved waking up every morning!!  She just couldn't wait to get in the water or the boat!!! 

Great vacation with great family and we are looking forward to the next one when Daddy gets to come along too!!!  

No comments:

Post a Comment