Sunday, May 20, 2012

She did it!!!!

Our niece, Ashley, graduated from Okmulgee High School on Friday night and we are so proud of her!!!  We left Guymon right after work Thursday to make the 6 hour trip to share her special day with her!! 

Here is Ashley, on the left, walking into the stadium

Skylar is our nephew, Austin's, girlfriend, and she was Valedictorian!!  She is giving her speech and did a great job on it!!  Congratulations, Skylar!! 

 Skylar accepting her diploma!

 Ashley accepting hers!!!

One proud Momma!!!

Aunt Rachel and Karsyn congratulating Ashley!

Me giving Ashley kisses!!!

 Mark and I with Ashley

Ashley and Skylar with their flowers Austin got them!  Isn't he sweet?!?!

Karsyn giving Ashwee hugs!!

Love this pic and LOVE this girl!!!!

Geoff, Ashley, and Austin

Daddy giving congratulatory smooches!

Ashley and her boyfriend, Nick!

Ashley,
    
     I remember sitting at the coffee table when you were 5 years old helping you learn how to read!  I can't believe that was 13 years ago!  I also remember all the times you made me laugh until I cried, like the time you didn't think I could hold you down, so I tackled you in the living room to prove you wrong!!  You have grown into an amazing woman, and I am proud to call you my niece!  You will go on to do great things in your life and I can't wait to see them all un-fold!  You, my dear, will ALWAYS hold a special place in my heart!!  I love you to pieces!!  Congratulations!

Love,
Your Aunt Myranda

No comments:

Post a Comment