Saturday, March 31, 2012

To Grandma's House We Go!

We were able to get away for a few days and go to Missouri to see my grandparents!  We hadn't seen them since August, and we were missing them terribly!  So, we took a couple days off work, and headed out!  I didn't know how long it would take Karsyn to get used to them again, but I was pleasantly surprised!  It took her about 5 minutes before she wouldn't leave Grandma's side!! 

She went out to help Grandma check the mail!



She saw us all in the dining room and started knocking on the window!

Then, on Friday evening, Uncle Jayson joined us and she just LOVED having him around to play with!  He is such a great uncle!  He even babysat while we went to town!

Yes, once again, I didn't think to take many pictures!  We were having so much fun and it never really crossed my mind!  We miss and love them tons and can't wait until the next time we get to see them!!  Hopefully, we can stay a little longer next visit!!!

1 comment: