Saturday, February 27, 2010

Rollin', Rollin', Rollin'

I'm sure you have all heard by now of the new developments this week because I just couldn't wait to tell everybody!!!  Karsyn is rolling over!!!  YAY!!  She has been a busy bee these last couple of weeks.  We put her in the jumper for the first time, and that was absolutely HILARIOUS!!  We had to put a pillow behind her because she is still just a tad too small for it.  I figured we just HAD to at least try it...I think we will save this toy for a little later!!! 

Bathtime is getting more and more fun!! I love to just lay in the warm water and splash around!


Here I am after the bath, just hanging out in my towel!! I was smacking my lips!!



Other developments this week are as follows:


I started holding toys and REALLY looking at them!!



I am starting to sit up a lot better (with help of course)!!



Who is this???  And why is this thing purring???!!! 



I like to help Mommy and Daddy with laundry!!!


I now weigh 11 pounds, 10ounces, so I am growing rapidly!!  I am almost out of my 0-3 month clothes.  Mommy has been working hard to find new clothes for me to wear and cleaning out my drawers of the clothes I no longer fit into.  A lot is changing every week, so stay tuned for new developments in the Gurley Household!!!      

No comments:

Post a Comment